If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will refund your money- no questions asked
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND CLASSICAL - All the pieces are made of full grain leather matching golden fasteners,Simple light but full of charming, romantic and fashion;
- NO-PULL TRAINING FEATURE - Our Dog harness has front & back D-rings to use as leash attachment to train dogs according your walking dogs habits,besides
- A GREAT SAVING & QUALITY GUARANTEE- Real leather dog harness + 4 ft training leash set you will get in one order!
- Small size - straps bust 16inch - 19inch ( 9 - 22pound )
- Medium size - straps bust 18inch - 22inch ( 22 - 33pound )
Best harness ever for wild puppy! I have a 50 lb chocolate lab puppy who was a real nightmare to walk. He would pull, chase after people and dogs. It was embarrassing and stressful to say the least. I was still walking him when I was pregnant. However, after I had the baby I tried going with him and the stroller but it was too dangerous. I was worried he was going to knock over the stroller. So I quit walking him and I felt horrible about it. My friend told me about this harness. Seriously, the best ever! He walks like a dream come true. I am no longer stressed or tense. He's now the best dog ever thanks to this harness. I highly recommend it. If it worked for my dog who I promise you was the worst case scenario, it can work for anyone.
This was recommended to me for being really good for stopping dogs from pulling. I was a bit sceptical, as I own a huge variety of harnesses and halters, all of which claim to stop dogs from pulling, but mostly don't. I bought this one, tried it on one dog and was so pleased with how it worked that I bought another for the other dog. My small godson was able to walk a large, strong dog with no problems. It seems counter-intuitive to have the lead at the front of the dog's chest, but it seems to decrease their need to pull.
As some people have commented, there is a risk that it will cut into the dog, but I have found that it is best to leave the straps a bit slack, rather than trying to pull the harness tight.
As a minor criticism, there doesn't really seem to be any need to provide a lead with the harness. Like most owners, I have leads already, and the one that comes with this is terribly long - the dogs keep tripping over it. I would rather pay slightly less for the harness and not have a lead included.